The Draft Environmental Impact Report for the Proposed Sidewalk Repair Program Is Now Available!
• The purpose of the proposed Sidewalk Repair Program is to continue and expand the implementation of Safe Sidewalks LA.
• The proposed Sidewalk Repair Program would repair and upgrade sidewalks and curb ramps throughout the City of Los Angeles.
• Street tree removals and replacements, along with utility relocations, may be needed.
• The City may adopt policies and/or ordinances to assist in the efficient administration of the proposed Sidewalk Repair Program and its objectives.
• The Draft Environmental Impact Report (Draft EIR) is prepared to analyze and disclose the potential environmental impacts as a result of the proposed Sidewalk Repair Program.
• The Draft EIR and technical studies are now available for public review and comment at: sidewalks.lacity.org/
• Comments can be made during the 60-day Public Review Period lasting from December 26, 2019 to February 24, 2020.
• Comments can be made via the program website, email, mail or at any of the 7 public meetings held during the Public Review Period. Further details are available below and on the program website.
- Join Us at the Draft EIR Meetings!
January 29, 2020 at 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Sunland – Tujunga Branch Library
7771 W Foothill Blvd, Tujunga, CA 91042
January 30, 2020 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Watts Senior Citizen Center
1657 E Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90002
February 5, 2020 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Lafayette Multipurpose Community Center
625 S La Fayette Park Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90057
February 6, 2020 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Reseda Recreation Center
18411 W Victory Blvd, Reseda, CA 91335
February 12, 2020 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Westchester Senior Citizen Center
8740 S Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
February 13, 2020 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Normandale Recreation Center
22400 S Halldale Ave, Torrance, CA 90501
February 15, 2020 at 10:00am - 12:00pm
Robert Louis Stevenson Branch Library
803 S Spence St, Los Angeles, CA 90023
*All requests for reasonable accommodations and Spanish translation must be made three (3) working days in advance of the scheduled meeting date to Shilpa Gupta.
Traducción al español disponible, si lo solicita. Llama Shilpa Gupta al numero abajo.
If you have a request, please contact Shilpa Gupta at (213) 485-4560.
Ways to provide input:
• Leave a comment at a Draft Environmental Impact Report Public Meeting.
• Submit comments at http://sidewalks.lacity.commentinput.com/.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org with "SRP DEIR" in the subject line and a valid mailing address in the email.
• Mail written comments to:
Shilpa Gutpa, Environmental Supervisor I
Los Angeles Bureau of Engineering
Environmental Management Group
1149 S Broadway, Suite 600, Mail Stop 939
Los Angeles, CA 90015